Helping Without Hurting in Short-Term Missions Leader’s Guide
Take the ideas of When Helping Hurts and apply them to short-term missions trips. Through the Leader’s Guide, discover how to design and lead a short-term mission trip that avoids harming the materially poor—and leads to lasting change in the lives of team members. Use the Participant’s Guide to prepare team members to engage in short-term missions in healthy ways and steward their experience well.
- Missions pastors, church missions committees, mission trip leaders, and participants
- Tools to help leaders and teams prepare for trips
- Research, real-life stories, and practical guidelines
- Group sessions with free online videos for before, during, and after a trip
- Thought-provoking discussion guides and journaling prompts